Stroyka — Instruments Retailer HTML Template, made particularly for a
devices/instruments retailer, but in addition nicely suited to a auto components retailer,
electronics retailer, and many others.
NOTE: That is HTML model of the Stroyka template. Additionally out there:
- React model right here
- Angular model right here
- Vue.js model right here
- MODX model right here
Should you have no idea (or are uncertain) which model you want, be happy to ask utilizing the contact type on this web page.
The package deal consists of 5 ready-made HTML-sets with completely different colour
schemes (37 HTML-file in every): default (yellow), black, inexperienced, blue and pink.
You should utilize anybody you want.
The package deal additionally consists of supply information, your can use them to customise
colours, font and another settings by way of SASS variables.
We use twig.js as a template engine for constructing HTML information.
Should you like my template, don’t overlook to price it
- 37 HTML Recordsdata
- 100% Responsive Structure
- LTR/RTL model
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4.5.x
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Superior Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Appropriate with all main browsers
- Grid / Listing merchandise view
- Account pages
- Off canvas filters
- Sticky header that may work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop
- Photoswipe gallery
- Select2 integration
- Off canvas and Drop down procuring cart
- Drop down account menu
- Search recommendations
- Sticky tabs on product web page
- Roboto (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto)
A lot of the icons used within the template are in SVG format,
for the remainder the next fonts are used:
- Font Superior (https://fontawesome.com/) – for social networks icons.
- Stroyka – customized Icon Font to show some icons within the template.
It’s used solely within the Edge Browser to unravel efficiency challenge related to
rendering an enormous quantity of SVG icons.
- jQuery (https://jquery.com)
- Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com)
- SVG for All people (https://github.com/jonathantneal/svg4everybody)
- noUiSlider (https://github.com/leongersen/noUiSlider/)
- Owl Carousel 2 (https://github.com/OwlCarousel2/OwlCarousel2)
- PhotoSwipe (https://photoswipe.com/)
- Select2 (https://select2.org/)
NOTE: Photos within the demo aren’t included within the bought package deal.
Model 1.14.0 — August 15, 2021
- Different: node-sass changed with sass;
- Up to date jquery type 3.5.1 to 3.6.0;
- Up to date dependencies.
Model 1.13.0 — Might 14, 2020
- Added: Class selector to the search;
- Added: Add to cart button to the search recommendations;
- Mounted: Shade swatches aren’t wrapped to a brand new line;
- Up to date: bootstrap type 4.4.1 to 4.5.0
- Up to date: jquery type 3.4.1 to 3.5.1 and different dependencies.
Model 1.12.0 — March 23, 2020
- Added: Sticky tabs on product web page (could be disabled);
- Added: Skill to show two columns of put up playing cards in .block-posts (Newest Information) on cellular units;
- Added: Skill to show 4 columns of put up playing cards in .block-posts (Newest Information) on desktop units;
- Added: Skill to show two columns of product playing cards in .block-products and .block-products-carousels on cellular units.
Model 1.11.0 — March 7, 2020
- Added: The power to all the time present the “Add to cart” button, and never solely when hovering;
- Added: The power to alter the facet ratio of the product pictures;
- Added: Added customization part to the documentation;
- Modified: Social hyperlinks part refactored;
- Mounted: All points associated to a non-square pictures.
Model 1.10.0 — March 4, 2020
- Added: Order success web page.
Model 1.9.0 — February 27, 2020
- Added: Order particulars web page;
- Added: Edit handle web page.
Model 1.8.0 — February 15, 2020
- Up to date: Now two merchandise are displayed per row within the merchandise listing on cellular units;
- Mounted: Incorrect show of block-products-carousel in IE;
- Mounted: Submenu width bug in IE.
Model 1.7.1 — January 25, 2020
- Mounted: Pagination z-index;
- Mounted: Similar peak of product playing cards within the block merchandise carousel.
Model 1.7.0 — December 6, 2019
- Added: Off canvas procuring cart;
- Added: Drop down account menu;
- Added: Search recommendations;
- Up to date: Various class filter now helps extra nesting ranges;
- Up to date: Cell menu moved to the tip of web page;
- Up to date: bootstrap type 4.2.1 to 4.4.1 and different dependencies;
- Mounted: Textual content alignment challenge in a slideshow block on cellular units;
- Mounted: Reverse picture order in PhotoSwipe gallery for RTL path;
- Mounted: Minor CSS points;
- Different: Now as an alternative of black pictures of stubs, extra pleasant grey pictures with a picture decision printed on them are used.
Model 1.6.0 — November 1, 2019
- Added: Various class filter;
- Mounted: On the checkout web page, costs break to a brand new line in the event that they include an area;
- Up to date: Scripts moved to the tip of web page.
Model 1.5.0 — October 7, 2019
- Added: PhotoSwipe gallery on the product web page;
- Added: Select2 integration;
- Added: Block Finder (car picker) for auto components shops;
- Added: To Prime button.
Model 1.4.0 — August 16, 2019
- Added: Sticky header that may work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop.
Model 1.3.1 — August 2, 2019
- Mounted: “Value” and “Amount” within the drop-down cart are displayed incorrectly within the RTL model.
Model 1.3.0 — July 6, 2019
- Added: Off canvas filters on the store web page.
Model 1.2.0 — April 27, 2019
- Added: 5 account pages (Dashboard, Edit Profile, Order Historical past, Addresses, Change Password);
- Added: Empty cart web page;
- Up to date: RTL help;
- Mounted: Some css points.
Model 1.1.0 — March 15, 2019
- Added: RTL model.
Model 1.0.0 — February 17, 2019
- Preliminary Launch